THE 1st ISPHE 2014: The 1st International Seminar on Public Health and Education 2014
Theme: Global Public Health and Education Issues: Current Situation Analysis and Anticipation for Post MDGs Era's Challenges
Organized by Public Science Department, Faculty of Sports Science in collaboration with Public Health Department, Postgraduate Program, Universitas Negeri Semarang
Grand Candi Hotel, Semarang, September 2, 2014.
Prof. Dr. Fathur Rokhman, M.Hum. (Rector of Universitas Negeri Semarang)
Topic: Challenges and Anticipation on Health Education in Schools: The Role of Public Health Bachelor and Practitioners
1. Maria Consorcia LIM Quizon, MD (South Asia Field Epidemiology and Technology Network, Inc , Philippine)
Topic: Current Situation of Health Problems in School: From Health Education Curriculum to Youth Life Style.
2. Professor Dounne McDonald (Queensland University, Australia)
Topic: The Role of Public Health Academicians and Experts: Lesson learned from Australia.
3. Dr. Khancit Limpakarnjanarat (WHO Representative to Republic of Indonesia)
Topic: Adolescent Health and Development in Indonesia and Asia.
4. Asst. Prof. Dr. Songpol Tornee (Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand)
Topic: Improving Maternal Health and Family Role in Health Education for Early Children and Young People.
THE 2nd ISPHE 2015: The 2nd International Seminar on Public Health and Education 2015
Theme: The Role of Evidence Based Research in Public Health, Health Education, and Health Promotion Decision Making
Organized by by Public Science Department, Faculty of Sports Science in collaboration with Public Health Department, Postgraduate Program, Universitas Negeri Semarang
Noormans Hotel, Semarang, April 23, 2015.
1. Prof. Donald, M.P.H, Ph.D. from Griffith University, Australia
2. Ross Sadler, B.Sc., Ph.D. from Griffith University, Australia
3. Dr. dr. Budi Laksono, M.HSc. from Health Department of Central Java, Indonesia
4. Evaristo Soares from Department of Public Health Timor Leste,
5. Ratha Phok from Institut de Technologie du Cambodge, Kamboja
6. Bashir Lakhal, M.Kes. from Department of Public Health, Libia
THE 3rd ISPHE 2017: The International Seminar on Public Health and Education 2017
Theme: Educational Challenges and Strategies of Higher Education in health Achievement of SDGS 2030
Organized by Public Health Department, Gorontalo State University in collaboration with Public Science Department, Faculty of Sports Science, Universitas Negeri Semarang
Damhil Hotel, Gorontalo, September 27, 2017.
H. Marten Taha, S.E., M.Ec.Dev. (Mayor of Gorontalo)
Topic: Challenges and Anticipation on Health Education in Schools: The Role of Public Health Bachelor and Practitioners)
1. Febi Dwi Rahmadi, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Topic: SDGs and the Needs for Comprehensive Public Health Education
2. Dr. Jihane Tawilah (WHO Representative of the Republic of Indonesia)
Topic: School Health and Youth Health Education
3. Kukiat Tudpor, Ph.D. (Mahasarakham University, Thailand)
Topic: Challenge of Health Education in Thailand
4. Professor Kraichat Tantrakarnapa (Mahidol University, Thailand)
Topic: Prevention of Tropical Disease Achievement SDGs 2030
THE 4th ISPHE 2018: The International Seminar on Public Health and Education 2018
Wellbeing Promotion and Technologies: Health, Physical Activity, and Medicine.
Organized by Faculty of Sports Science, Universitas Negeri Semarang
The Wujil Resort & Conventions, Semarang, May 8th-9th, 2018.
1. Prof. Dr. dr. Nila Djuwita F. Moeloek, Sp.M (K), (Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia)
2. Prof. Chia-Hua Kuo, Ph.D, FACSM, CTSSN (University of Taipei, Taiwan)
1. Dr. Navaratnasamy Paranietharan (WHO Representative of Republic Indonesia)
2. dr. Toru Okuwaki (Japan Sport Council, Japan)
3. Prof. Dr. dr. Oktia Woro K.H., M.Kes (Universitas Negeri Semarang, Indonesia)
4. Dr. Mahenderan Appukutty (Head of Postgraduate Studies UiTM, Malaysia)
5. Hamid Muhammad, Ph.D (Ministry of Education and Culture, Republic of Indonesia)